Rutlands plunge saw.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used it again to cut some laminate flooring, trimming the edges with the two 700mm tracks joined was a non event and not at all bonkers as suggested earlier in this thread, no step in the track and the saw ran smoothly over the join, the cross cut again was not in any way difficult, after trimming the rubber strip on the track the saw cut exactly on the edge of the strip, I have not tried it at an angle yet and I can't see the need that I every will.

Mike

MikeJhn":2l4ws4be said:
Used it again to cut some laminate flooring, trimming the edges with the two 700mm tracks joined was a non event and not at all bonkers as suggested earlier in this thread, no step in the track and the saw ran smoothly over the join, the cross cut again was not in any way difficult, after trimming the rubber strip on the track the saw cut exactly on the edge of the strip, I have not tried it at an angle yet and I can't see the need that I every will.

Mike

Does beg the question is it the tool or the workman?

Back