My Passion for Trees - Judy Dench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for those who want to know more, try:-

The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wolleben - a fascinating but dense (!!!!!) read.

Phil

I have a passion for trees, Allbeit little ones!! :D

0iyRAQ6.jpg

PC982k2.jpg

EFZp94f.jpg

NPTT6Ga.jpg

fgvEchF.jpg

P6QeDXX.jpg

John :p

johnbaz":30w60nbc said:
I have a passion for trees, Allbeit little ones!! :D

John :p

Often wondered if anyone on here was into bonsai - me too John, but mine have been sadly neglected the last couple of years due to house moves and other priorities. Yours are looking very good!

Paul

Yup I have a love for little tree's, I have around 10 - 13 bonsai, most native, most collected myself. I love how slow the hobby is, and how it changes through the year :)

They're beautiful things. I did a series of long exposure shots of them a while back, blowing in the breeze.
_MG_8871_2.jpg

And thanks for posting the link Phil - watched this morning while waiting for the kids to emerge from bed. It's nice and quiet then.

Attachments

• _MG_8871_2.jpg
    _MG_8871_2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 921
I don't think Judy Dench would like woodworkers very much considering they butcher her friends the trees? 9-)........remember when Bjork went through her tree hugging faze and said "I can hear the trees screaming when the chop them down"

Back