Merry Christmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering...

Has anyone else made it into the workshop today? Good a place as any on Christmas Eve.

I’ve just finshed shaping, assembling and mounting onto backing board, an otter.

I’ll maybe post a photo later.

Phill

Oh! Did I say Merry Christmas?

I have forgotten what my saw looks like with the assorted jobs I have been given over the last week

Shopping and taxi'ing for the most part

And its *my* fault *I* didn't get an iceberg lettuce, whilst with wife and daughter in two supermarkets yesterday !

You can't win can you ;-)

Merry Christmas !!

QUOTE: You can't win can you UNQUOTE:

No mate, you definitely cannot, but if you've been together longer than about, say, 6 months, you'll know that very well! :D

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

AES

whatknot":3ugmotgr said:
I have forgotten what my saw looks like with the assorted jobs I have been given over the last week

Shopping and taxi'ing for the most part

And its *my* fault *I* didn't get an iceberg lettuce, whilst with wife and daughter in two supermarkets yesterday !

You can't win can you ;-)

Merry Christmas !!

C'mon, you're married, your role in life is whipping boy!

For us, this is one of the times that living on a small island is great. Only one shop open, 1 mile from our house, mulled wine, mince pies, and live entertainment on the side, grand...

Still managed to finish the Otter -

Otter.jpg

Not best pleased with how the right (Otter's right) front leg has come out. In the photo, it was darker hence the different wood, but looking at it now it is finished I think it would have been better in the same wood as the rest of the otter.

Ah well done now.

Time now to chill out in front n't telly.

Phill

Attachments

• Otter.jpg
    Otter.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 608
Back