If you're buying a new washing machine, beware .............

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AndyT":3ne5nq82 said:
Stu, does your Miele have a welded drum? It would be reassuring to know if at least some high end machines are fully repairable.

Sorry no idea. To be honest it’s hassle free for ten years so I don’t care if it’s made of cheese as it won’t be my problem to sort it. One thing I do know is that its not full of concrete. It has shocks and dampeners which seem to work brilliantly and there is no vibration and the spin is whisper quiet even at 1600 or whatever the top speed is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rorschach":39rrjoiy said:
How many times a day are you changing your clothes? two washes a day, 6 on a saturday! lol

6 on Saturday was because our eldest was home from college. She’s a catering student and has a lot of whites.

One or two washes a day is very normal. Kids have school clothes, then play stuff and quite often skating dresses or brownie uniforms etc etc. I also have work shirts and trousers as well as jeans and tshirts used each day. My wife has a work uniform and then her own clothes so it soon mounts up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back