• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Incra Precision Marking Rules for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardgamer

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Three Incra Precision Marking Rules for sale. These rules have holes/slots designed to take a 0.5mm pencil, and aim to minimise marking errors.

One is a T-Rule, 12", with marking holes every 1/16 and 1/32 & 1/64 inch from 0 to 12 inches. The T-Rule is designed to allow lines to be drawn at a defined distance from the edge.

The second is a 12" Precision Bend Rule with marking holes at every 1/16 and 1/32 inch along its entire length. This rule has slots that run from one face to the other, enabling markings to be transferred from one face of the work piece to another face.

The final rule is a "normal" 12" Precision Rule with marking holes at every 1/16 and 1/32 inch along its entire length.

All the rules are in very good condition. The set cost £90 at Rutlands, available here at £25 plus £3 postage.

Attachments

• T-Rule.JPG
    T-Rule.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 1,380
  • Bend Rule (Copy).JPG
    Bend Rule (Copy).JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,380
  • Normal Rule (Copy).JPG
    Normal Rule (Copy).JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 1,380
Received thanks.

Can I hold up this transaction and another recent one as a seller to member riclepp as examples of how I believe this forum is intended to function? I'm going to anyway.

boardgamer had some surplus items to shift, offered them here, with photos and fixed price as per forum rules, I said "Yes please", payment was arranged, items well packed and posted. No ignoring the PM expressing my interest, prompt response to that and in getting item posted and a note to advise it was on it's way. Similarly, with a bit of role reversal, riclepp expressed an interest in my item, paid up immediately and notified me when they arrived safely. No time wasting, silly person questions.

Thank you gentlemen for two pleasant and pleasing exchanges.

Back