Axminsters postage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claymore

Established Member
Reaction score
Just noticed Axminsters have changed their postage rates to £1 upto £30 value and anything over Free. :D

Just placed an order five mins ago and noticed the same, along with a handy "you only need to spend xx more for free postage" notice.

Now if only they'ed open a branch a bit more local :sigh:

Aye I keep telling them to open their first Scottish shop here but no luck..........maybe a good thing as I would be spending too much lol

Its been that way for a long time

And sensibly so

Claymore":3ucbf996 said:
Just noticed Axminsters have changed their postage rates to £1 upto £30 value and anything over Free. :D

Claymore":3pyi5rdh said:
Aye I keep telling them to open their first Scottish shop here but no luck..........maybe a good thing as I would be spending too much lol
Why is there no store in Scotland, lack of demand? My nearest is Newcastle, which is not a bad thing for my wallet.....

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

"Yourself lucky" (Four Yorkshire men"), my nearest store in the UK is 10miles away, but my workshop is 600Km away, so when I buy something it sits red hot in my hands unable to be used for weeks, the bliss/relief when it finally finds its place and is used is unbelievable.

Mike

Back