I'm off tum-ti-tum-ti-tum......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of my many slightly embarrassing secrets is I am a great fan of the tv program called American Pickers, and by their typical standards, this looks an extraordinarily well organised collection - someone clearly devoted a lot of time and care to it creating it. I am looking forward to hearing more about it!

So that's why you have been selling off some of your tools... But are you sure you'll have enough space for it all? :wink:

AndyT":2byjcmsn said:
So that's why you have been selling off some of your tools... But are you sure you'll have enough space for it all? :wink:

The way his brother tells it, he has trouble even getting into the house due to stuff :roll:
brothers are known to exaggerate slightly :wink:

If you have room in your bag, can you stay on for the stained glass bit Andy (T&T) and bring me some bargains home :D

Ah, right, hmmm, just to be clear folks don't expect to be hearing that much about it or what I got as it was a "tongue in cheek" post. :wink:
Sad to see it so neglected as it was obviously a life's passion for someone and with some effort could be turned around into a toolist attraction 8)
Also saddens me to see collections like this disbanded in the same way Chris Nunn`s at Sutton Mill did :cry:
http://www.norfolkmills.co.uk/Windmills ... rmill.html
Hope it all finds a good home and me, a cheap bigger one :roll:

Back