• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Charnwood W588 Planer Thicknesser - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inoffthered

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
W5882.jpg
W5882.jpg
W588.jpeg
Charnwood W588 Planer Thicknesser

Can plane to 8" and 5" on the thicknesser but full spec can be found here:-

https://www.charnwood.net/products/prod ... athway-162

Bought in 2014 and lightly used. Only for sale now because I need to plane >8" and I have recently acquired a standalone machine with more capacity and I could do with my bench space back.

Cost new £259, asking £100.
It is a heavy piece of kit (28kgs) so collection from Nottingham (well, a village 10 miles out)

Attachments

• W588.jpeg
    W588.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 1,342
  • W5882.jpg
    W5882.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,342
  • W5883.jpg
    W5883.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,326
TO the OP please read the rules...

10 –Images.
Supporting images should be provided with the opening post. Do not make a post and wait to see if there is interest before offering to post images. Either post all together or not at all. We do not allow posts that have such requests as "PM me with your email address for pictures" or similar. If you really want to sell your item you'll make the effort, not expect others to do so. Posts asking members to request pictures will be removed.
Our site can upload images from your HD so it should not be too difficult. There are guidance notes HERE.. If you have problems please post a question requesting assistance in uploading in the Site Suggestions/Comments board where somebody will assist you prior to your Market Place post.

I got your PM - thanks. I cannot reply as I am a new member (long time lurker!).

I would like to buy this, but would not be able to pick up until next Thursday (14th Dec).

Could you PM me a more specific location and an email or phone number so I can contact you directly?

Jon

Back