HegnerUK, customer reviews?.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawdusty

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone bought a scroll saw from HegnerUK?, is so;
What was your experience of;
Shipping times?,
Customer shipping update info?
Product?, any problems at all?.
German make, anyone received one with continental/European power plug?.

Thanks.

sawdusty":22y2e6iy said:
Hi,
Shipping times?,

Thanks.
Very many people have commented on Hegner products on this forums, over many years.

Overwhelmingly positive. As they say in Which reports: "Good, but pricey"

BugBear

I bought my Multicut 1 vs direct over the 'phone and got them to throw in a quick change kit foc. I had made a couple of calls previously with questions and they were more than helpful on each occasion. Delivery was next day.
Not had any cause for complaint or fault so no experience of their aftersales and I'm perfectly happy with the machine which is chalk and cheese compared to the cheap Draper I had previously.

No doubt the are expensive however!

Bob

Lons, thank you. Could you tell me when this was?, recently?, and where did your saw come from exactly?, were you able to track the delivery?, last question; who were the carriers?. Cheers.

bugbear":y8iylq45 said:
sawdusty":y8iylq45 said:
Hi,
Shipping times?,

Thanks.
Very many people have commented on Hegner products on this forums, over many years.

BugBear
Hi BugBear, Hegner machines are respected, my post/question was about a supplier/customer experience.

sawdusty":16e0jyn9 said:
bugbear":16e0jyn9 said:
sawdusty":16e0jyn9 said:
Hi,
Shipping times?,

Thanks.

BugBear
Hi BugBear, Hegner machines are respected, my post/question was about a supplier/customer experience.
I bought mine for £20 at a car boot sale, slightly dusty 'n' rusty. Can't complain. Other supply chains are available :D

BugBear

bugbear":2rb2a007 said:
I bought mine for £20 at a car boot sale, slightly dusty 'n' rusty. Can't complain. Other supply chains are available :D BugBear

WOW. Lucky Bug...bear :lol:

sawdusty":1bciirnc said:
Lons, thank you. Could you tell me when this was?, recently?, and where did your saw come from exactly?, were you able to track the delivery?, last question; who were the carriers?. Cheers.

Bought it in March 2016 direct over the phone from Hegner UK. Shrewsbury, ( Technology Supplies ltd. ) on 0845 5670001. As I said they were very helpful, answered all questions as agreed a quick change adapter thrown in.
Didn't need to track it as came next day by courier but it was a tracked parcel.

cheers
Bob

Latest posts

Back