Downloading plans

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Established Member
Reaction score
This maybe a daft question, but how do you download plans from pinterest. I have seen plans for projects I would like to attempt but cannot view/download. :cry:

John

Are the patterns in pinterest not for sale? ie you have to pay to get the download?

There are hundreds if not thousands on Steve Goods site have you looked there

http://www.stevedgood.com/catalog/

Roxie":32zaor5r said:
This maybe a daft question, but how do you download plans from pinterest. I have seen plans for projects I would like to attempt but cannot view/download. :cry:

John

Pinterest is an image posting board, just right-click and save the image you want?

The only thing Pinterest sells is advertising space (see promoted Pins)

Every time I am directed to pinterest I am asked to sign in, so I assumed they were selling otherwise why do you need to sign in ?

NazNomad":2qgk07tk said:
Pinterest is an image posting board, just right-click and save the image you want?

The only thing Pinterest sells is advertising space (see promoted Pins)

Pinterest is totally free, create an account and you're done.

You had to sign in here, no different.

NazNomad":e0yu3shn said:

No, you don't have to sign in here, you can view as a guest.

Pinterest is the most annoying site I can think of. You can't view it properly unless you sign up.

No thanks.

MrTeroo":2m6bix2b said:
NazNomad":2m6bix2b said:

No, you don't have to sign in here, you can view as a guest.

Pinterest is the most annoying site I can think. You can't view it properly unless you sign up.

No thanks.

He did have to sign in, he posted something.

You can't enjoy it to its full extent unless you sign in... Am I talking about Pinterest or here?

You could enjoy here to its full extent if all you wanted to do was look. That's all I sometimes want to do on Pinterest, just look, but I can't unless I sign up.

Which I have no intention of doing. :)

Noooo, don't "sign up": to Pinterest! I made that mistake accidentally and I was inundated with stupid emails and it took about a dozen ":unsubscribe" to get them stopped!

NazNomad":3rcxeob7 said:
It really is isn't it ! It's my go to app for ideas.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I love Pinterest! I get so many of my ideas from there. And you can change the settings so that you don't get any emails.

Jimi

Back