• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Kity 700 machine table, bandsaw, planer/thicknesser etc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heronviewer

Established Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a Kity 700 large machine table with a Kity 612 bandsaw, a Kity 635 planer/thicknessser, a Kity 627 spindle moulder and a Kity 652 slot boring machine – and the motor and belts to drive them.
The planer/thicknesser has tct knives fitted and there is a spare set of HSS ones.
There is a full set of manuals for all the items.
Collection only. I'm in the Scottish Borders.
PM me please if you would like photographs or more information.
£500 in cash or a cleared cheque.

Hello heronviewer

just found this very informative forum but following the rabbit hole that is goggle :p and the Kity brand name.

Interested in what you have posted above but a little confused, as in is the Kitty 700 a base unit and the other items listed bolt to that for use, or are they separate items all utilising the same motor unit, very interested in getting my hands on a planer thicknesser currently, to go into the new workshop i am currently building, need to produce a number of items and really want the facility to machine and produce my own work tops etc, i know there is some interest above, so don't want to tread on any toes with my first post but any helpful picks or info will help my search for the future if the above gets snaffled ;)

Hello,

The Kity 700 is a large table on 2 wheels and 2 legs which rest on the ground. There is a 3rd wheel which is on a cam and can be lowered to lift the legs off the ground so the whole table can be moved around. There is one 240v motor with pulley wheels on either end bolted to the table which drive the other machines which are also bolted to the table. The individual machines are connected one at a time with flat belts to the appropriate pulley. Swapping machines/belts takes very little time. It gets several machines into a smaller space than individual machines would do.
If you would like to see photographs, email me with your email address. They need about 1½Mbs which is why I haven't posted them here.

Not quite at the level where i can send you a pm currently, so don't think i can send you my email, i assume you would not have that problem and will send my mail by return ;)

My Dad is having a clear out and is wanting to get rid of his Kity 628 workbench. It's been a great bit of kit as it can do a bit of everything. It has a box of blade, belts and all sorts that goes with it and can be wheeled about, in and out of shed/garage for use. We are thinking to put it on eBay but have no idea of the value, he mainly wants it to go to a good home where it will be used, but if I can get him a few quid for it too, that would be a bonus.

If anyone can give me a rough idea of a value it would be most appreciated. Is it similar to Kity 700 ? We are a bit confused at all the permutations of kitty stuff.

Many thanks Mike

Latest posts

Back