UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This I love. Ain't it fun doing something different , that's one in a million =D>
Is the finish suitable to go out in the November rain? Fair play you've got some patience doing these, it would take me about 14 years to complete one but I'm always pretty tied up.
:D
Excellent work =D>

Absolutely brilliant
Is the finish suitable to go out in the November rain, asks n0legs, very witty.
I have excellent memories of seeing them live in Milton Keynes in 1993, my fave is Mr Brownstone

What brilliant departure from your normal work Brian.

Not my cup of tea subject wise but it is still a very nicely made piece which I am sure will be very popular with many (as proven here). From a sales point of view as well it is a little bit niche and would, therefore, attract a higher price. A bit like Marmite, them that like it will love it.

Regards

Phill

Me too Brian. Saw ACDC at a local venue just before they broke really big and i was right at the front near the speakers. Was before 79 i think and they were LOUD. Not as loud as Motorhead mind.

Brilliant Brian. You consistently turn out top class work. Like someone else above, not my cup of tea exactly, but superb work, and to the right market, eminently saleable I'd have thought.

AES

Latest posts

Back