Table Saw Mk2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
I posted a little while ago about a trial table saw that I made.

It worked out really well and quite useful (not enough to make me put my hand in my pockets and buy one though!).

I also wanted to make a router table so I figured it might be time to revisit the table saw and make a combined unit.

The main shortcoming of my first table saw was that it still relied on the original hand held circular saw depth adjustment. I wanted to improve on this so came up with an adjustable "cradle" along similar lines to that used by Matthias Wandel but using threaded rod to provide hand wheel adjustment..

Here is my nearly finished effort, I'm particularly please with my home made e-stops. Of course there is no nvr relay with this setup but at least there is an easily accessible "stop button". The bright eyed may notice the blade guard from my mk1 version, I still have to figure how best to mount this.

Regards

Phill

Attachments

• IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_1186.jpg
    IMG_1186.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_1184.jpg
    IMG_1184.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 998
Excellent Phill :cool: good idea combining the two tools and love the gert big off switch
Cheers
Brian

Back