UKW Wood Price Calculators;- FREE to download.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHJ

Established Member
Reaction score
The PC program written by Tony is not currently hosted on the UKW server, a copy is available On My Server
file.php

Be aware that you will need the Visual Basic support and runtime files on and registered on your machine.
Details of source and how to install if not already on your system are addressed in the old posts/threads.
I.E.:--
search your system folders for msstdfmt.dll
may be in c:\windows\system32 folder
If it is then type this in run on start.
regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\msstdfmt.dll
If you can't find it on your system then download a copy from MS site and place it in the above folder or just the windows folder. in which case you will need to run:
regsvr32 C:\Windows\msstdfmt.dll
You may have to do likewise with other files.
Original PC version thread by program authorTony

MAC version by Charley

Is available from UKW Server HERE:---
file.php

Original MAC Thread

Cheers for the metric conversion on the calculator. I have been given a price per m3. How do I convert that price to cubic ft???

Cheers

I think I came across that calculator before. Do I just divide my m3 price by 35.315. What gives. Sorry has been a hard week and brain can't function.

Hi all,

I'm trying to download this calculator but having issues, the answers i guess are in the links in the first post... however when i quick on the links its says i am "not autherised to view" ??

Any ideas guys?

Cheers

David

David111s":19686ok8 said:
Hi all,

I'm trying to download this calculator but having issues, the answers i guess are in the links in the first post... however when i quick on the links its says i am "not autherised to view" ??

Any ideas guys?

Cheers

David
Which version are you attempting to download?

Hi thanks for the quick reply :)

It's the PC version, i've downloaded the version from the "my server link" and now stuck!

Cheers

David

The PC version is a Visual basic program, do you have the run files installed and registered on your PC. The details are given in the various threads.

Nope, those are the bits im trying to find out about, i've clicked on the thread links in the first post but keep getting "you are not autherised"

Thanks for sharing! It's very useful, just what I was looking for especially it including a metric conversion as well

Latest posts

Back