Cheapo palm router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took the plunge aswell (no pun intended)

Thought for 30 quid delivered it's worth a go as I don't think I can justify the price of a more expensive one as I just dabble here and there so I don't think it well get used that often, could be useful tool though.

Regards
Phil

phil p":32r098un said:

Thought for 30 quid delivered it's worth a go as I don't think I can justify the price of a more expensive one as I just dabble here and there so I don't think it well get used that often, could be useful tool though.

Regards
Phil

£30 delivered? Where from?

otter":3cod4t4z said:
phil p":3cod4t4z said:

Regards
Phil

http://www.aimtools.co.uk/101748-katsu- ... -700w.html

Edit: The shipping is £3 + Vat, so slightly over £30.

skipdiver":dhy0x7gs said:
otter":dhy0x7gs said:
phil p":dhy0x7gs said:

Regards
Phil

http://www.aimtools.co.uk/101748-katsu- ... -700w.html

Edit: The shipping is £3 + Vat, so slightly over £30.

Ta.

phil p":3t2274rn said:

Regards
Phil

Would you mind checking the actual collet sizes delivered please, if it's 1/4" rather than the 6mm advertised then I'm getting one too. :)

monkeybiter":qtcy8v1x said:
phil p":qtcy8v1x said:

Regards
Phil

Would you mind checking the actual collet sizes delivered please, if it's 1/4" rather than the 6mm advertised then I'm getting one too. :)

It says 1/4" on the box and the three 1/4" bits that I have fit it.

Geordie Joe":12aicuxw said:
MikeJhn":12aicuxw said:
Link to the full kit: http://www.aimtools.co.uk/101749-katsu- ... -700w.html ordered about 10 mins ago, will let everyone know when it arrives.

Mike

What do you get with the full kit?

Unless I am missing something, the full kit is the trimmer, plunge base and tilt base for £83.99

But buying the three items separately it only comes to £60.58.
No answer from Mike yet, though I see he is posting on other threads. Maybe his avatar is what he was doing when he read your post pointing out the set is more than the sum of the parts :lol:

Terry.

Wizard9999":39unwpve said:
Geordie Joe":39unwpve said:
MikeJhn":39unwpve said:
Link to the full kit: http://www.aimtools.co.uk/101749-katsu- ... -700w.html ordered about 10 mins ago, will let everyone know when it arrives.

Mike

What do you get with the full kit?

Unless I am missing something, the full kit is the trimmer, plunge base and tilt base for £83.99

But buying the three items separately it only comes to £60.58.
No answer from Mike yet, though I see he is posting on other threads. Maybe his avatar is what he was doing when he read your post pointing out the set is more than the sum of the parts :lol:

Terry.
Could be, but I was hoping he'd say the set contains something really useful that isn't mentioned in the description or in the photo.

Geordie Joe":2lcei6eo said:
Could be, but I was hoping he'd say the set contains something really useful that isn't mentioned in the description or in the photo.

I got the set from Aim Tools in May. It is exactly as you expected, the trimmer, fixed base, tilt base and plunge base. Nothing extra that you can't see in the photos.

Only just got the notification of the continuing post's, but as said above you get what is in the description nothing more, nothing less.

Mike

Seems strange that the package deal would cost more than the separates. Am I missing something?

Latest posts

Back