Plans for diy pyrography pen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnold9801

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone made their own effective pyrography pen? If so would you please share it’s design?

Regards

You be very careful making your own. I have seen articles stating people have died and or been scarred for life making their own.
One american who shows his work always tells his students to NEVER use home made equipment.
I have a friend who has a peter childs system and he rates it very highly indeed.

Arnold, for some reason, the forum would not let me reply to your wants post. I've got a boxed, almost unused one; let me get home tomorrow(today!) and I'll look it out/PM you.

Sam

The forum doesn't allow replies in the wanted section. Not sure of the reasons behind it. Sometimes I could supply some helpful information to either the poster or anyone else with a similar request but can only do so by PM so others don't see the help.

The for sale / wanted section was locked out because whenever anything was posted, the thread became swamped with stuff like "its too dear" theres one on ebay" "I have something similar but want to know how to fix it" etc etc etc.
In the end the original ad got lost in the garbage.

If you want to reply to a post you have to PM the person.
Very sensible, but unfortunately not well advertised.

SammyQ":3k5cxmmz said:
Arnold, for some reason, the forum would not let me reply to your wants post. I've got a boxed, almost unused one; let me get home tomorrow(today!) and I'll look it out/PM you.

Sam
Hi Sammy

I’ve been quite busy recently and missed your response. Will wait to hear from you by pm.

Regards

Blimey! That took a while! Only found it last night, well buried under carp, koi and perch.... Now off to daughter’s for four days, so photos Monday. Sorry! Moving house makes even simple searches bloody impossible; NOTHING is where it should be as there is no ‘should’...just boxes, packaging and chaos. Gak.

Sam

Latest posts

Back