• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Parf Guide MKI

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsun

Established Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Never really got on with this (drilling the holes mostly) and went with a router jig instead. It's the original MKI set. "Someone" (homer) tried drilling through one of the 3mm holes (see pics) and killed the original drill bit. Said hole is now just slightly oversized and has just a hair more play in it. The other holes all remain unscathed :D

It has a new drill bit (still one of the original iterations) but with a new split shaft collar that stays in place unlike the original made-of-cheese one (also included). Oh, and I'll throw in the 2 stainless parf dogs you need as well.

A MKI set sold on here for £75 just recently so I'm asking for £50 due to the dodgy 3mm hole in one of the rulers. Axminster will sell you a brand new one for £25 here.

It's all been kept indoors and only used to make one MFT top.

Included is the full set plus a couple of extra bits:
2 rulers in protective sleeves
3 x 3mm locating pins
3mm guide bush
3mm drill bit
20mm drill bit
2 x 20mm drill bit depth stop collars + hex key
2 x stainless steel Parf Dogs
1 x guide bush thing (the orange thing in the photos)

P&P is on top, but most likely around £10 via Parcel Force and shipped in the original tube packaging.

NOW SOLD

Attachments

• Parf Guide MKI.jpg
    Parf Guide MKI.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 524
  • Bits.jpg
    Bits.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 524
  • Drillcollars.jpg
    Drillcollars.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 526
  • Oops.jpg
    Oops.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 525
nilsg84_y":2c78r5y5 said:
Hello, I’d be interested if still available!
Yep, still available. You should have a PM to get the ball rolling.

Perfect, thanks Nelsun.

I've just registered the username (been reading for some time but never really needed to post) so cannot reply to private messages yet. Could you please send me a PM with an email address or some other way of contacting you and we can communicat this way? Thanks!

nilsg84_y":1dyfcs4e said:
Perfect, thanks Nelsun.

I've just registered the username (been reading for some time but never really needed to post) so cannot reply to private messages yet. Could you please send me a PM with an email address or some other way of contacting you and we can communicat this way? Thanks!
Didn't realise you couldn't reply. New PM sent with email included.

Latest posts

Back