O'Donnell Jaws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops92

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if these will fit the Charnwood Nexus 3 chuck please. Or someone who has these jaws could give me the hole centre distance of one jaw.
Thank you

No got any input please. Seems i will have to take the chuck to Axminster and physically offer it up. Was hoping to avoid the journey. Luckily there one 30 miles from me.

pops92":e2d4nquc said:
No got any input please. Seems i will have to take the chuck to Axminster and physically offer it up. Was hoping to avoid the journey. Luckily there one 30 miles from me.

Well if you can't wait a few hours overnight until folks get in their workshops the next day you might just have to.

I doubt very much that they will fit, it's not only the hole centres but the safety location key configuration that is important. Fixing screw thread diameter is also a factor.

Edit:-
carrier.jpg

Hole centres would appear to be 3/4 inch. (certainly in the 19mm region) fixing screws 5mm.

Attachments

• carrier.jpg
    carrier.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 466
Have confirmation that they will not fit different dimensions. Cheers Jim thanks for the offer.
Pop over when you get a minute for a cuppa.

Back