nilfisk-aero-26 with larger hose

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E-wan

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been considering getting one of these and wondered if it would be possible to clamp a wider hose over the outside of the port where the hose plugs into the vacume. Approximately 50 millimetres if that sort of size fits.

As well as with power tools I was hoping to set up an extraction system directly under the table of my SIP 14 inch bandsaw using this vacuum and larger hose.

Any comment on suitability or others experience of this machine would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ewan

https://www.screwfix.com/p/nilfisk-aero ... GwodUuQA4A

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm currently using one for my portable power tools and have bought several for work - they're very good, very solid reliable bits of kit. What you're asking is quite different though; namely does it have the flow? Your bandsaw is a decent size and they're notoriously rubbish at extraction in any case - I suspect you're on a fools errand. I think aiming at something with more flow and less suction might be better.

Yes, I have two hoses of different size for my Nilfisk; they both just push into the inlet aperture quite easily

The larger one I bought from Axminster -- expensive but very effective

Will photograph tomorrow

Nilfisk make 32, 37 and 50mm hoses to fit this. Connection is just a hole with a taper sleeve on the inside. Very simple and effective. There are hose ends for each size of hose to match the socket on the vacuum.

And nilfisk are oem for various models sold by mirka, flex, milwaukee and others so you have some extra options.

Oh, and festool hoses fit just fine too.

Thanks

A photograph of the inlet aperture would be very useful. If I get one I might make my own shorter hose as my work space is fairly narrow.

Had a look on the Axminster website but couldn't see anything however their range of stock is a little overwhelming.

Thanks

Ewan

Cordy":30q44q9y said:
Yes, I have two hoses of different size for my Nilfisk; they both just push into the inlet aperture quite easily

The larger one I bought from Axminster -- expensive but very effective

Will photograph tomorrow
Thanks

Can you recall which one you ordered from Axminster I can't seem to see anything similar on their website at the moment

Ewan

Mine is the Nilfisk Attix 30
The part number for pipe is

Axminster 2m x 63mm Extraction Hose Kit, Number 102570 -- £40.56

VFogUurh.jpg

t9M0Hbph.jpg

Works very well with thicknesser and other machines; Festool Domino etc

Cordy":nj0zqcww said:
Mine is the Nilfisk Attix 30
The part number for pipe is

Axminster 2m x 63mm Extraction Hose Kit, Number 102570 -- £40.56

VFogUurh.jpg

t9M0Hbph.jpg

Works very well with thicknesser and other machines; Festool Domino etc
Thanks

Found it with the kit no

Btw the photos you kindly posted don't seem to be showing up for me.

Ewan

Photos; clear as a bell here in Wigan :D

edit - Much quieter than my old Henry vacuum btw

Back