Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By Noel
If you need any assistance or information or have a problem with the site please post here.
As soon as one of the moderating team log on, any issues or problems will be investigated.

Posts will be left up for a day or two in case they may be of benefit to the membership.
By Lons
Just posted this as part of another post, should have put it on here first, sorry.

I regularly can't go to the next page using the bottom buttons and have to scroll back to the top to do so, doesn't happen every time but it drives me nuts and sometimes I just quit the forum in exasperation.

It doesn't happen anywhere else and my laptop works perfectly. The buttons don't turn grey when I hover the cursor over them and so doesn't work pressing the enter button either.

Just happened again using this thread btw.

Any thoughts?
By CHJ
Lons wrote:Just posted this as part of another post, should have put it on here first, sorry.

I regularly can't go to the next page using the bottom buttons and have to scroll back to the top to do so, doesn't happen every time but it drives me nuts and sometimes I just quit the forum in exasperation.

It doesn't happen anywhere else and my laptop works perfectly. The buttons don't turn grey when I hover the cursor over them and so doesn't work pressing the enter button either.

Just happened again using this thread btw.

Any thoughts?

On your problem machine,
!. What PC processor (intel or AMD) ?
2.What operating system and version, which Browsers?

Intel based PC and Laptop, windows 10, Edge, Firefox, Chrome & Safari browsers.
Two Android Tablets with different propriety add-ons.
All work fine here in this respect.
By Lons
Hi Chas

It's an Intel i5 processor
I'm running a very stable version of Win 7 ultimate ( I don't like Win 10 )
Chrome browser

Not the end of the world just get a bit frustrated sometimes
By sunnybob
While youre there... I have had two separate posts disappear this week.
One was a new thread starter, one was a reply. Both showed on the screen after posting, both were not there next time i looked at the site.
I thought I had solved this, obviously not.
By Lons
Doesn't matter really Chas I can put up with it tbh.

I know the limitations and lack of support for Win 7 but I've tried both 8 and 10 and much prefer what I've got so much so that I took Win 10 off my latest laptop after a month.
Thanks
Bob
By MikeG.
I've asked a couple of times if my new thread on building a shed without casting concrete could be made a sticky to go alongside my longstanding "Build a Shed Mike's Way" thread. Nothing has happened. I offered the second best alternative of merging it with the original thread if there is resistance to making the new one a sticky.

If it were possible to do either of these things (the former preferably), then I'd appreciate it. If it isn't possible for some reason, could someone let me know (and let me know why).

Thanks.