Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By Noel
If you need any assistance or information or have a problem with the site please post here.
As soon as one of the moderating team log on, any issues or problems will be investigated.

Posts will be left up for a day or two in case they may be of benefit to the membership.
By Deejay
Post #1247589 in general chat titled certificates.

Spam

Is there any other way to report this kind of thing?

Cheers

Dave

Edit .. Several more from the same user.
By nev
Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 16.23.35.png
By nev
Moderators have no access to software changes, but yes, Charley has been informed and is on the case.
By inceblundell
there was a post on here for a sip planer I sent a message to the person with a contact number to get in touch about buying the item post no removed without explanation very nice of the person to let me no what happed wish I could remember who it was 79 year old x it
By CHJ
inceblundell wrote:there was a post on here for a sip planer I sent a message to the person with a contact number to get in touch about buying the item post no removed without explanation very nice of the person to let me no what happed wish I could remember who it was 79 year old x it
Withrawn by OP due to defects found during inspection, explanation was posted prior to thread removal

By the way it's not prudent to put your contact telephone numbers on open public forum.