My mate Billy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
treeturner123":2nhvp9pf said:
Anyway, this dog also ate the wrong things including an assortment of child's wax crayons!!! You should have seen what came out the other end!!!!! Phil

Errr... A masterpiece in wax? :lol:

I'm lost for words but just want.......sorry to hear this Bob. One of the family, I'm sure he thinks as much of you as you do of him.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A neighbour, who has always kept Dobermans, was building his own bungalow and the dog was allowed free access to the site. When the dog's stomach appeared to be distended he took it to a vet. The vet operated on the dog and removed nearly 6 lbs of nails and screws.

whiskywill":2w9d1cy4 said:
A neighbour, who has always kept Dobermans, was building his own bungalow and the dog was allowed free access to the site. When the dog's stomach appeared to be distended he took it to a vet. The vet operated on the dog and removed nearly 6 lbs of nails and screws.
Heaven help any trespasser with that dog around #-o

and in three weeks the new addition to our household will be
IMG_0897.PNG

IMG_0900.JPG

big lad for five weeks :D

Attachments

• IMG_0897.PNG
    IMG_0897.PNG
    749.2 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 464
phil.p":9saiqoig said:
Is yours still OK, Bob?

No, he had a little remission which makes you forget but he has gone down hill very rapidly this week, couldn't get up this morning, didn't eat. Gave him pain killers and he eventually went for a pee.
Not drinking or eating.
He's going to be put down tomorrow at 11am at home, heartbroken. :(

Bob I feel your pain. I had to make the same decision 2 years ago to the lad in my profile pic. Its painful for a long time. I just try and remember the good times we had.

Best wishes

Mark

I lost my beautiful English Setter Gracie at the age of 7 last year. Gutted isn't the word.
Despite swearing I would never have another we got Penny in October. It's been really hard work for the last few months but she is 8 month old now and really settling down.
I love setters, we have previously had two Irish and for the last 30 years four English Setters. Penny is our fourth English Setter, Stunningly handsome dogs and such gentle souls.
I feel your pain Bob, It is as bad as loosing a child.

Gerry

Attachments

• Penny-ingella-gold-glitter.jpg
    Penny-ingella-gold-glitter.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 369
So sorry to hear what you have to do tomorrow.
There is nothing anyone can say that will make things easier for you.
My thoughts will be with you tomorrow :( :( :(
Gary

Thanks chaps, unfortunately he went down hill very rapidly.
RIP big nose, heartbroken.............

I7IlQkD.jpg

Ahhhhhhh. Sorry Bob. I really am. My thoughts are with you fella. All the best.

Latest posts

Back