Miniture Bird Houses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Little bird houses made yesterday Made with various woods of little offcuts I throw in a bin for projects like this. i am sure we all end up with bits not knowing what to do with them.There is Chestnut, London Plane, Yew, Spalted beech, Oak and Maple. The roofs are Laburnum, Oak and the coloured ones are tulip Wood. The perches are cocktail sticks.
Paints used on the roofs are 1 and 10 plain wood, 2 Golden interference paint, 3 and 6 Chestnut iridescent paint,4, 5, 7 and 9 Jo Sonja Iridescent paints, 8 Golden Iridescent paint.
So a good mix of manufacturers paints

Chas do not show the missus

DSCF0460 (800x298).jpg

DSCF0461 (800x516).jpg

DSCF0462 (800x541).jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0460 (800x298).jpg
    DSCF0460 (800x298).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 362
  • DSCF0461 (800x516).jpg
    DSCF0461 (800x516).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 362
  • DSCF0462 (800x541).jpg
    DSCF0462 (800x541).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 362
ScaredyCat":69fb3nuk said:
Can also double as Christmas tree decorations (hammer) :)
Certainly a good alternate use if you don't have miniature Birds. :)

Derek, too late, already seen elsewhere.
Fortunately for me on the local 'request front' we already have enough 'spares' generated in similar vein and what turning time I'm getting currently is sort of 'putting out fires' on the external request front rather than local stock or 'Me Time' playing.

ScaredyCat":j8hpm01e said:

Yes that is what I send them to family for

CHJ":j8hpm01e said:
ScaredyCat":j8hpm01e said:
Certainly a good alternate use if you don't have miniature Birds. :)

Derek, too late, already seen elsewhere.
Fortunately for me on the local 'request front' we already have enough 'spares' generated in similar vein and what turning time I'm getting currently is sort of 'putting out fires' on the external request front rather than local stock or 'Me Time' playing.

I remember the last time I made some and you ended up making them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back