Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By John15
From yesterday I am having to log-in each time I visit this site despite clicking the 'log me in automatically' button. Anyone else having this problem?

John
By CHJ
There is considerable work going on in the background on the UKW server at the moment, this may well have knock-on effects on cookie storage.
By John15
Thanks Chas. I'll let you know when my log-in is back to normal.

John
By Sheffield Tony
Yes, I'm having to log in each visit too.

I also notice that, if I try to go straight into a thread by clicking on a page number from the "view latest posts" or a forum category like "Hand Tools", I get a 404. If I go the the first page of a thread and select a page number from there, it wiorks.
By NazNomad
Same problem here today.
By NazNomad
MikeG. wrote:I had it too, but I cured it by deleting the existing bookmark, and creating a new one to a page with me already logged in.

It works... Give that man a cigar!
By John15
MikeG. wrote:I had it too, but I cured it by deleting the existing bookmark, and creating a new one to a page with me already logged in.

Worked for me too. Give that man another cigar.

John
By CHJ
Sheffield Tony wrote:Yes, I'm having to log in each visit too.

I also notice that, if I try to go straight into a thread by clicking on a page number from the "view latest posts" or a forum category like "Hand Tools", I get a 404. If I go the the first page of a thread and select a page number from there, it wiorks.

Both hiccups should be fixed now.