Lidl Parkside tools coming back 24/06/2018

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chiokli":3e41u01p said:
Looking into the future:
https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Non-Food-Offe ... eek=2&ar=1

The ever popular Track saw is back at £69.99. Cordless 20V angle grinder for £29.99 and the battery is only £11.99 which makes it tempting.

I feel like Lidl/Aldi are becoming the Harbor Freight of Europe with occasionally stellar tools for the money.
Yes!! Thanks for the heads up. I need the track saw, but i need to buy additional tracks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I don't have space for a table saw in my small workshed so I'm going to take a punt on the Parkside track saw for long cuts I can't do with my mitre saw.

I've had one of these saws for three years. It's a bargain.

You can get extra tracks from Lidl support. See this thread:

lidl-plunge-saw-extra-track-t106300-30.html

I ordered one for my saw last week. It's gone up a bit since the above thread was written, but still a bargain at £17.53 inc P&P

Just got myself the track saw and an impact drill.£70 for track saw, plus £50ish for an impact drill, charger with battery, plus an extra battery

Fergal

When you got the track last week. Was there an option for a longer length?

Just got the track saw today and have a quick question.
I know I have to trim the rubber strip on the rails, is it best to cut them with or without wood under them?

Glen.

Glen

I have Festool and Mafell rails and in both cases they are cut without anything underneath, at full blade depth and at top speed. I would imagine that it is the same for the Lidl saw.

Hi I'm new to the group. I've 2 of the parkside plunge saws. One I use for cutting ply the other I'd like to put a better and finer cut blade in for trimming doors and kickboards. Does anybody know which blade would be good for this.
Thanks
David

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

You'll need a higher tooth count, e.g. 40+
Freud, trend, festool (a bit pricey) are good brands.

Also, Remeber you can get the blade resharpened, rather than buy new...

Back