Leitz tooling, Bristol - what time do they open?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric The Viking

Established Member
Reaction score
Bristle, CUBA (the County that Used to Be Avon)
Anybody know what time they open in the morning? There's zilch on their web site, which was fine twenty years ago...

I think it's pretty early, but they're in a rather busy part of town, and ideally I'd like to get in and out without getting too caught in commuter traffic.

Have some blades to collect and can't go later in the day... <sigh>

E.

you dont need to go anywhere, they have an online shop
http://shopuk.leitz.org/

and if you really want to go, phone them, tell them their website is not up to date, and ask for a discount for doing them a service. I have done this in the past and once got a free 70 quid motorcycle tyre off of dunlop for my cheek.

sunnybob":8pvdg716 said:
you dont need to go anywhere, they have an online shop
http://shopuk.leitz.org/

and if you really want to go, phone them, tell them their website is not up to date, and ask for a discount for doing them a service. I have done this in the past and once got a free 70 quid motorcycle tyre off of dunlop for my cheek.
You can't collect a blade online though ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

sunnybob":1oiazhqn said:
are they the only company left that doesnt deliver? #-o
I just assumed 'collect blades' meant blades that have been sharpened that he needs back today... But, you're right, shows why I shouldn't assume... that might not be the case...

Eric The Viking":34gt7onb said:
Sammy, you were spot on.

3x 160mm rail saw blades; 1x 250mm general purpose. All sharper than when they were new.

It took 1 1/2 hours altogether (left home at 0755h). As the crow, it's less than 5 miles, I think.

There are reasons to be there in person too.
Traffic is a pain indeed, glad you got your blades!

Back