Lathe - (CL4 Issues )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul roberts

Reaction score
Hello
first time post.
Just wondering if anyone could help me I have a record cl4 lathe that has stopped working .it has a variable speed upgrade on it .have opened the front panel and there is a code saying c.f., I have tried to reset but to no avail any ideas?
Thanks for reading.
Paul

Is this the Record VSLK unit? If so, the Lenze error codes that you might be seeing are cF or CF. They both mean that there is invalid data on the electronic programming module.
cF is "Data not valid for controller".
CF is "Data error"
Either way, that suggests that your controller might have failed.

A link to the Lenze manual is in this thread reversing-the-record-cl4-t92686.html

You could try resetting the controller's memory using the up/down arrow keys (Section 4 of the manual) where option C02 offers the opportunity to load default settings - I don't know if Record have stored their settings, so "Load OEM settings" might not work. If "Load Lenze 50 Hz settings" works you'll need to set CE1 to 10 (TRIP set) and CE2 to 11 (TRIP reset). CE3, which is unused, should already be set to 3, the default Lenze setting.

Tried these codes they didn't work.had the inverter checked and that was the problem.have since replaced and now all working fine .thanks for your help.

Back