Krenov style Cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very nice in spite of not using any MDF!

A piece like that will out live you, imagine where it might end up in a hundred years. What are you going to use it for in the mean time? I notice that there are no shelves in the top drinks cabinet maybe?

Tom

Tom
yeah, a drinks cabinet is its main purpose. My Dad has promised to buy a decanter and some crystal-I'm about to make a custom fit hold for it (and a bottle of my fave tipple) soon.
Thanks for all your positive comments,
Philly :D

Philly

Just taken a look at the pics on your web site. Excellent sequence and outstanding outcome. Did you mention how long it took to construct?

Bob

Bob
Started it back in November!! :roll:
Mind you, I did complete a few other projects at the same time, so it didn't really take that long.
Cheers

Philly......superb.. =D>

I've been really busy lately and only just noticed this what a cracker.....

I was just wondering though.... where the tool racks are :lol:

excellant

Ian

Philly":3g6isi1a said:
(and what you been busy with??? :wink: )

the biggest chest of drawers i've ever done 1800 wide x 1600 high x 550mm deep alas in pine faced mdf with pine facings as per spec...just got rid of them out the workshop. still customer was happy but what a weight..

treated myself to a new warco vmc milling machine which i've been gathering bits for a cnc conversion with the help of Kong (jason) man that stuffs expensive....makes the actual price of the mill pale into insignifigance. wont be done for a few months though....i will be starting a thread on cnczone in the next few months.

work has kept me on my toes though with the promotion but i'm thinking its not worth the hassle...not the best decision i've ever made but it seemed good one at the time.i want to step down again if they let me......... waaaaay tooooo many hours.

Ian

WOW! CNC! Now that sounds like fun. I better pop round next time your home........ :wink:
Cheers
(and congrats on the promotion!)

philly,
absolutely unfu(whoops cant say that)ing believeable!
if i could do half as good id be happy.
mik,

Back