• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ended

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonsdale73

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a quantity of Kreg Pocket Hole Screws which are now surplus to requirements so selling them off in multiples of 100. They are #8 Coarse Screw for use in softwood (work in ply too) and I have them in 1" (25mm) and 11/4" (32mm).

£7 per 100 including postage which I believe is cheaper than the cheapest on ebay.

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 1,345
  • IMG_0270.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,096
  • IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,096
Yup, good price, I'm definitely interested. Could you please do me a favour and check postage cost of say, 200 off in a jiffy bag to Switzerland would cost please - "slowest boat to China, not signed for, not insured", etc, etc. If the postage is reasonable I'd like some please. Can work via PM if you prefer, I'd prefer to send cash (£ sterling) by Registered Mail if that's OK (I've no PayPal and bank transfer is too complicated and expensive for such a small sum).

Edit for P.S: Sorry, I forgot to say, 100 off each length please.

https://www.royalmail.com/switzerland

If this link is to be believed about £5 however I've used this online guide before and when I've gone on to my nearest PO they've come up with figures way above the online price!

I'll take 100 of each in and get an over-the-counter price for you on Monday.

OK mate, that's fine. I'm prepared to pay up to the 7 quid per 100 x 2 for the postage (i.e double your price), but beyond that it'll get a bit silly.

Thanks for the link, I see what you mean, but it's very good of you to check the actual over the counter cost. Much appreciated.

PM follows with my details. Don't forget that if we do go ahead, I'll need your full postal address too, (to send the money)!

What's your best price for the 1" screws? I used to pay £22ish for 1000 but now out of stock on Amazon.

Shame about the postage. How many do you have, and how much do you want besides postage?
Thanks.

LOTS! I bought a box of 5000 for all these wondrous things I was going to build and I reckon there are still at least 70% of them unused. Having paid £35+ for a box of 500, £100+ for 5000 seemed an absolute bargain.

Back