• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kity riving knife

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickm

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Found this while searching for summat else. Never been used, so no idea which Kity saw it fits, and there seems to be a bit of storage corrosion of the plating, but if you think it might suit you, even just as a pattern, would £1 plus second class postage (preferably BACS) be of interest?
DSCF5426.JPG

DSCF5423.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5423.JPG
    DSCF5423.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • DSCF5426.JPG
    DSCF5426.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 1,073
Looks like it could fit mine but I'll have to check the machine tomorrow, which is on a site atm. Worth having a spare for that money, unless someone comes along who doesn't have one at all and needs it, which I will defer to.

I've been fudging along without one for a while and would love second dibs.

Thanks Nigel

Well, if you are 100% sure, RFZ, then if Ram64 wants to pm me, we can sort something out. But probably best to leave any action till after the festivities to let the Posties get sorted out.

Thanks Rafezetter, I have not owned the saw long and only been cutting small pieces, but every piece is a potential missile I suppose so have been a bit reluctant to use it, this will be an important addition. Pm me after the hols DickM and we can sort the arrangements.

Thank you to you both again Nigel :ho2

Back