Kity K5 Manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevenD

Reaction score
I am looking for a pdf manual for a Kity K5 woodworking machine. I am assuming it is a Kity K5 from what i have managed to search on the net.
The logo shows - K5 MACHINES A BIOS
The information plate has the following data:
- Type - A 130 C 56

Hi Steven
I've sent you a pm with my email address.
If you email me I'll send you the pdf. What colour is the machine and are the legs spayed or straight? Tell me in the email

Bob

Lons":gn28pc4n said:
Hi Steven
I've sent you a pm with my email address.
If you email me I'll send you the pdf. What colour is the machine and are the legs spayed or straight? Tell me in the email

Bob

Hi Bob
I am also looking for a manual for a K5 band saw a white version with splayed legs. Can you help, please

Bumps":1qo6nt3w said:
Hi Bob
I am also looking for a manual for a K5 band saw a white version with splayed legs. Can you help, please

I didn't know there was a version of the original K5 with a bandsaw. the larger machine had that option.
I'm happy to send you the information I've got if it helps so will send you a pm with my email address so you can email me if you like.

Bob

Bumps":1i3qg37v said:
Hi Bob

Are you still looking for a kity k5 manual? I have an original version from when I had one of these. I sold the bandsaw and didn't give it to the guy that bought it for some reason.

Latest posts

Back