Jet JDP-17FM Pillar Drill Manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
Morning all

I recently bought a second-hand Jet JDP-17FM pillar drill, which unfortunately didn't come with a manual.

The drive belts need replacing and currently the machine has an A-27 at the front and an A-29 at the back. Looking around online at manuals there appear to be quite a few variations of belt combinations in the various versions of the manual, but none that show the combination I have.

If someone has this drill and/or the manual for it, I'd be really grateful if you could let me know what belts it originally had fitted.

Many thanks, Ed

Thank you Bob. I had found that one and it's not quite the same machine. Confusingly they appear to have had both an FM and an MF suffix model...

thats easy, one was coming and one was going :roll:
sorry, thats the only one I found.
Jet is still going strong, email the company.

I have the JDP-17F and have this manual, how can I tell if it's the one you want?

Attachments

• jdp-17F002.jpg
    jdp-17F002.jpg
    563.1 KB · Views: 38
Sheptonphil":dmtfn9b3 said:
I have the JDP-17F and have this manual, how can I tell if it's the one you want?

That certainly looks like it (guard is slightly different, but not sure that's relevant).

Are you able to look at the parts diagram / list and let me know which drive belt sizes it specifies?

Many thanks for your help.

Ed

Will do when I get back home.

My guard isn’t like that either, it’s a red semicircular one.

It’s the manual that came with it though.

Back