• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Inca table saw plus some bits. SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRYAN

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi.
After moving a new mistress(morticer) into my shed this needs to go.
I have never actually used it, but it does start and run. I put a new blade on and have spent ten years or more struggling past it and shunting it on its castors.
It needs some work as their are some nuts and a wingnut missing and possibly other pieces.
I am not sure if there should be a riving knife immediately behind the blade as normal. There appears to be provision for clamping one in place but it is not present.
There is an extra protractor/fence thing and a crown guard that fits at back of machine.
It has a chuck to one side(no cutters present) and a morticing carriage and pressure clamps.
I am not sure if these accessories are complete.
After viewing and haggling i would like to end up with £100.00. please.
I am near Witham in Essex.

I will have to email pictures to anyone requesting them as the file was too large.

I would be interested in seeing some pics. Is it a standalone table saw or part of a multi machine setup?

I cannot see how to pm, but I will keep looking.

marcros":5jusvhez said:
I would be interested in seeing some pics. Is it a standalone table saw or part of a multi machine setup?

Go to your profile in the top menu Marcros, you can pm from there.

Bm101":a5evd41g said:
marcros":a5evd41g said:

Go to your profile in the top menu Marcros, you can pm from there.

or just click on the avatar of the poster in this thread and hit the envelope icon...

Yes I would like it, if it is still available, have been looking for one of these saws for a while. Many thanks.

Starjump.
Hi. You are very welcome to come and see it. As long as you appreciate that it needs a little tinkering.
It's take it or leave it though,not game for hagling on this. I have pinged you some pickies.

Regards Bryan.

Bryan

Thanks for the pics. It is not quite the model that I was looking for, so I'm out.

Mark

Hi Mark.
Thanks for letting me know.
The truth is that Starjumper has said he wants it so,it's "sold pending".

Kindest regards Bryan.

Hello,

Just wondering if you did sell the saw after... would be really interested if not!

All the best,

Kieren

Hello Kieren.
It is sold, I should have updated the post- sorry.

Back