Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, CHJ, Noel, Charley

By phil.p
Emmanuel Macron formally apologised for the wrong national anthem being played before France played Albania. The match kicked off late because the hosts mistakenly played the Andorran anthem before the stadium announcer then apologised to the Armenian fans after the correct anthem was played.
:lol: You couldn't make it up, could you? Well, I suppose you could if you were Tom Sharpe ............. :D
Last edited by phil.p on 10 Sep 2019, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
By RobinBHM
phil.p wrote:Emmanuel Macron formally apologised or the wrong national anthem being played before France played Albania. The match kicked off late because the hosts mistakenly played the Andorran anthem before the stadium announcer then apologised to the Armenian fans after the correct anthem was played.
:lol: You couldn't make it up, could you? Well, I suppose you could if you were Tom Sharpe ............. :D

Well Macrons had a visit from Boris, things are bound to go wrong.
By Garno
phil.p wrote: :lol: You couldn't make it up, could you? Well, I suppose you could if you were Tom Sharpe ............. :D

Le Blott en le Landscape :D
By doctor Bob
A few years ago a kazakstan athele won a medal in something (maybe shooting) and they played the Borat theme by mistake, think it was a big championship.