Help needed finding startrite 325 single phase bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lincoln-Mason

Reaction score
Would any of you kind folk be able to help me locate a Startrite 325 single phase bandsaw I've tried ebay and all other sites...does anyone know someone who has one for sale?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve.

What Mike said, a 352.
I have one but you're not getting it. :lol: The 240v models are thin on the ground and sought after but the do come up so you just have to be patient and keep looking. Don't forget gumtree, maybe put in a wanted ad?

Bob

Thanks for the heads up on the slip up I have been searching for a 352.
Where do all the years go.

Thanks Steve I was after a single phase you can get them around £500-£600.

Since the 3p motor is a standard foot-mounted jobbie, its easy and cheap(ish) to get a replacement 1p version and you can even "bodge" the nvr switch to work with it. (Ok, purists throw up your hands in horror, but my 352 worked like that for several years before it got the proper switch).
If anyone wants the original 3p motor, get in touch.

There is a single phase available I’ve pm you with the details. I’m not selling it if know the person, it looks to be a really nice machine

Thank you...I've seen it already,I think its overpriced if it was closer to me I possibly would bite the bullet,the journey to collect it is 10hrs round trip which would cost £80-£100 which would put the price at £825.

Back