Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By dig
I changed the email in my profile, but I did not get a verification email to active my account. ( I have requested a resend a few times). Funnily enough, whilst the email works and I can send and receive from it, on another site I also changed my email the the very same one and likewise a verification email was not received. Something peculiar is going on. Anyway I have created a new email account.

But of course my account is not activated so I cannot change the email address. The message does advise one to contact a board administrator, but it does not give and email address to make this contact as far as I can see. So I was stuffed. The only was I could see to communicate was to set up another UKW account. I could not send a private message to anyone who may be an administrator presumably because I'm a newbie, so I have to put this on this forum. I hope you can assist. My username that needs activation is bg. When its activated I will delete my new dig username.

Thanks
bg
By CHJ
Assume the mail address for this account is the one you wish to use, if so mail your original user name to me in reply to the e-mail you should be receiving and I will see about editing account and send you a mail with confirmation of change and temp. password.