great mag for newbies

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nev

Established Member
Reaction score
picked up the wrong woodturning magazine at the newsagents yesterday #-o but for any newbies out there thinking of diving into the sometimes murky waters of turning it could be of great help.
it has/ is a guide to how much space and kit is required, what to look for when buying your first lathe, which tools you may need, choosing chucks, using the tools and even a few projects.
its almost like someone has taken a look at the forum and printed a mag with the answers to the most commonly asked questions!
so if anyones interested its 'complete guide to woodtuning' (practical woodworking) and on the shelf now.
http://www.getwoodworking.com/news/article.asp?a=8940

i am not in any way affiliated blah blah blah, other woodturning mags are avaiable etc :ho2

Thanks for the tip off Nev. I have managed to locate a copy, and for a newby such as myself, it's an excellent read.

Si

nev":1nzqhii9 said:
its almost like someone has taken a look at the forum and printed a mag with the answers to the most commonly asked questions!.......
Well they probably have! Get it free here instead.

Latest posts

Back