UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely fabulous Brian. I don't know how you manage to keep improving on what was already seriously impressive quality workmanship. The term "Master Craftsman'' doesn't even begin to do you justice.

Charley

Claymore":6sfg50o4 said:
ps we have snow up on our mountains did ya get some up your way?

No snow here, just strong wind and rain, and more rain, and more rain!

To be honest it is pretty rare for us to get snow due to the gulf stream I think.

Regards

Phill

Claymore":i2m5dafv said:
We are supposed to be on the gulf stream but think its moved upwards since around 2002, when we moved here we were talking to a local and they said there are some 10yr old kids in the village who have never seen snow and even frost but its gradually getting a bit colder and much wetter. They used to grow grapes here around 80 years ago but nowadays rice would be a better choice :cool:
Cheers
Brian
ps did you do a write up about making your thein dust doodah? thinking of making one over the winter months

Brian,

Here you go - http://trivialwood.co.uk/centralised-dust-extraction-2/ The overall system has been through a couple of revisions since this post, adding reed switched to the blast gates to start and stop the fan etc. but the Thien cyclone has remained the same.

Regards

Phill

Back