• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH - Rexon Tablesaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fezman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've benefited many times from advice on this forum, either direct to me, or just reading Custard's posts :D :D
:D

So I would like to offer a basic benchtop table saw to someone who needs one. The only condition is that you collect it from Barnsley (S72 area).

It is a Rexon BT2500AE, purchased new by me in 2002(ish). I used it to cut a custom fit panel for some fitted wardrobes, then it sat in my garage for 10+ years. Recently, as I have got more into woodwork i used it with a crosscut and 45 degree sleds to make boxes.
It will be supplied with the original blade which will be good for rough dimensioning of timber. I had been using a 48T Freud blade (not included), and had some pretty good and neat cuts. It is in full working order and comes with whats in the pictures below, plus a plastic crown guard too. I'll also throw in the 45 degree sled.

If more than one person wants this then I will draw a name at random On Friday @ 7PM. Collection will be available from next monday (or late Sunday if it helps).
A couple of pictures below. The (aluminium) top has a little discolouration but this has no impact on usage.
If there are no takers, then I will offer it to the local shed group.

Attachments

• rexonts2.jpg
    rexonts2.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 1,286
  • rexonts3.jpg
    rexonts3.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 1,285
I got a TS ( and you're too far from me anyway!) but wanted to congratulate your generosity! That's a nice bit of kit to give away! You're a good bloke!

What an absolutely fantastic and generous gesture you are doing. If it is still available please may be considered for it if possible.

So that looks like White Wizard and DavyC are interested.

Drawing a name at random - first dibs goes to White Wizard, drop me a PM for collection details & when you would like to pick it up.
I'm out all day today, and probably hung over in the morning (family wedding :) ) so don't worry if I don't get back to you until late tomorrow.

DavyC - i'll keep you posted if for any reason White Wizard can't collect it.

fezman":16ut4qqm said:
So that looks like White Wizard and DavyC are interested.

Drawing a name at random - first dibs goes to White Wizard, drop me a PM for collection details & when you would like to pick it up.
I'm out all day today, and probably hung over in the morning (family wedding :) ) so don't worry if I don't get back to you until late tomorrow.

DavyC - i'll keep you posted if for any reason White Wizard can't collect it.

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back