FTAGH 2 Calipers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
Free to anyone who wants them.

Outside and inside calipers.

Minor light surface corrosion in could of areas but 15 mins with some fine emery will have them as new.

Preference given to anyone who can collect from GL6 ( Nailsworth glos) but will also post at cost.

Drop me a pm with email address if you want photo, can't work out how to take crappy enough photo on my phone that this forum will accept!

S

as far as the pictures are concerned, you need to reduce the size of it to a large web pic.
size it to 640 x 480 pixels, and it goes straight in.
Its all about this web sites memory capacity, not your picture quality. I start with 4 mb plus sizes, and reduce them down using office picture manager.

SVB":1jclhq57 said:
Free to anyone who wants them.

Outside and inside calipers.

Minor light surface corrosion in could of areas but 15 mins with some fine emery will have them as new.

Preference given to anyone who can collect from GL6 ( Nailsworth glos) but will also post at cost.

Drop me a pm with email address if you want photo, can't work out how to take crappy enough photo on my phone that this forum will accept!

S

if these are still available I'd be delighted to add them to my new arsenal of wood turning fun things as a newbie turner. I can't figure out how to PM though - I may be too new...

PS re: images, if you take them on your phone and email them to yourself, choose the smallest setting when it asks and they're sized just right :)

Back