Friendship vs Greed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shed9":3i78kx66 said:
RogerS":3i78kx66 said:
shed9":3i78kx66 said:
Fixed your original reply for you, do you sense the irony yet?
The only edit which I omitted was the reference to "immoral, murderous, violent and unworthy" which I though was a strange conclusion in the first place, but that's all yours.

Modifying someone's post in a 'quote' is not acceptable. Even in jest.
Does that include reposting it as well?

Yes...as it clarifies your stupidity.

This has gone so far off the original and thoughtful question that its of no relevance to those who contributed earlier. Neither of the most recent protagonists can 'win'. Isn't it time to stop?

Richard_C":3roqs7z6 said:
This has gone so far off the original and thoughtful question that its of no relevance to those who contributed earlier. Neither of the most recent protagonists can 'win'. Isn't it time to stop?
Agree with you there. No winners in this, apologies to Trainee neophyte and RogerS. Surreal times right now and if we met in real life I'd like to think it would be a different conversation.

Stay safe everyone.

It's sad times that people are hoarding. They have no consideration for those that are unable to even get to the shops.

My wife and I are both in our 40's, she had an organ transplant 18 months ago and is now on immunosuppressants. We have both been advised to stay locked up for 12 weeks.

Just before she received the letter, I took a trip to our local Sainsbury's with other vulnerable shoppers at 8:00 in the morning.

The shelves were empty. It was an incredibly sad sight, people with a genuine need, all vulnerable were looking for food.

The mentality of these people is unreal. If one of my friends did this, they would no longer be a friend of mine.

Back