Forum Special Offer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Findley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

You might be aware that I have recently started stocking a new range of abrasives and after testing them out and sending some samples out and getting some positive feedback on them, I have decided to run another of my forum special offers.

The offer is, buy any abrasive and get your order postage free, so you can order anything from my stock range and as long as it includes abrasive, it's postage free throughout June 2011.

Offer open to all UK based members of the UKWorkshop forums. Click here: http://www.turnersworkshop.co.uk/abrasivespecial for more details.

Thanks for looking,

Richard

cheers Richard - will try the new abrasives (no reason not to!)

Nice one Jumps. Just take a look on the website, pick which you want to buy and send me an email. I'll get it sorted for you from there!

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

Next time I need some, I'll be in touch.

France is so close it might almost be the same country...........same language (almost), same history, same food (for ex-pats?), same postage rates.........

Hi Folks,

I'm now using these sandpapers as I bought a stash from Richard.

Here is the feedback I gave him previously:

skeetoids":1j55gbk7 said:
Hi Richard,

I have completed a full test of the sanding pack you sent me. sorry it's a bit late but here re my thoughts:

All grades work very well, with the expected cut from the grit size but the 80 grit appeared to be less aggressive than others I have used but the flexibility of the backing makes it a winner.

I thought the high end grits of super and macro where simply excellent. Very strong and flexible, smooth cutting, loved the padded backing which is very soft yet little to no heat is generated, great.

All grits worked for ages, I did 1 restoration project on a solid, idigbo lamp base and a contemporary coloured sculpture and can still get another project out of them.

I notice your UKW offer is up now and would like to buy 1m of each grit in the trial pack, as I also think your pricing even with postage is very competitive.

Well done mate, a great product.

Cheers,

Lee.

Cheers,

Lee.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your feedback. Hope you got your new order ok.

Hi John,

I just keep the one type of abrasive, I find the velcro backing useful so that's the one I use and stock. At the new price (£7 for a mixed pack or £2.50 per metre - less for larger quantities) it's not too dear, even with the velcro. Any reason you don't want the velcro backing?

Cheers

Richard

Hi John,

Just so you know, I just sent some stuff out to Gordon (Gus3049) in France and the postage wasn't as much as I thought, although obviously more than sending within the UK, so I charged him 50% of the postage, just so you guys over in France don't miss out entirely on the special offer. So I'll do the same for you when you order.

Cheers

Richard

Richard Findley":25aiz3g6 said:
Hi John,

Just so you know, I just sent some stuff out to Gordon (Gus3049) in France and the postage wasn't as much as I thought, although obviously more than sending within the UK, so I charged him 50% of the postage, just so you guys over in France don't miss out entirely on the special offer. So I'll do the same for you when you order.

Cheers

Richard

there damn Euro subsidies seem to get everywhere! :D

thank you for the prompt dispatch of my stuff Richard, it will be interesting to see how the Hope arbour lasts but I suspect I won't be able to discern any practical difference in the abrasives in use!

Just a reminder, the offer closes at the end of June - that's Thursday!!!

Thanks to all those that have supported the offer so far!!

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard

Would you consider doing a mixed pack in 1 meter lengths, Save me buying more when the free postage has gone :)

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

If you buy 2x 1/2m mixed packs @ £7 each, it is a little cheaper than buying 6m of abrasive @ £2.50/m , you would save a whole £1!!!! :D

John,

4x 50m rolls on their way to you :lol: :lol: :lol: (not bad for £11.50 :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: )

Cheers

Richard

Hi Dave,

If you buy 2x 1/2m mixed packs £7 each, it is a little cheaper than buying 6m of abrasive £2.50/m , you would save a whole £1!!!!

John,

Hi Richard

An E-Mail is on it's way to you :) That will do Nicely lol

Cheers

Dave

Hi Richard

Have just recieved the parcel m8 :) The NyWeb Pads i ordered from you are the best i have ever had, and will certainly do a better job and last a lot longer.

Cheers

Dave

Latest posts

Back