Every little helps,

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskywill

Established Member
Reaction score
My favourite , and current, wife loves Black Magic chocolates so, when I was in The Range yesterday I spotted a large box for £4.99. Ooh I thought, when I was a lad I could get change out of a ten bob note etc...... but bought a box anyway.
That evening when collecting a prescription for my tonsillitis stricken son from the Tesco pharmacy, I happened to walk along their Christmas chocolate aisle. The exact same box of Black Magic was on sale for £7. :shock:
Every little helps the Tesco shareholder.

Are you going to dress up in black jeans and polo neck, swim a lake, climb a mountain, leap through the bedroom window and leave the chocolates with an anonymous note leaving her wondering "Who can have left these?"

Geoff_S":3klkyfn8 said:
Are you going to dress up in black jeans and polo neck, swim a lake, climb a mountain, leap through the bedroom window and leave the chocolates with an anonymous note leaving her wondering "Who can have left these?"

Of course. :D

Geoff_S":38dor6z1 said:

Phhhh. Where's the helicopter, hey? Without swinging through a skylight from a helicopter the rest of the performance is just tokenism.

MikeG.":jxl378z5 said:
Phhhh. Where's the helicopter, hey? Without swinging through a skylight from a helicopter the rest of the performance is just tokenism.
Leaving aside the Rik Mayall approach to amateur SAS manoeuvres, there, you lot have forgotten something very fundamental....

This sort of performance is all because the Lady loves Cadbury's Milk Tray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWt39zk00I

I think for Black Magic you have to be a sultry dark haired lady and be accompanied by a black panther - or that could just be one of my fantasies?

Tasky":xgi9nmhq said:
MikeG.":xgi9nmhq said:
Leaving aside the Rik Mayall approach to amateur SAS manoeuvres, there, you lot have forgotten something very fundamental....

This sort of performance is all because the Lady loves Cadbury's Milk Tray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWt39zk00I

That’s where I’ve been going wrong, dammit!

I've never-yet- bought chocolates in the Range.I do rate their own brand paint brushes very highly though.

news shock

discount store sells stuff cheaper than supermarket.
Complaints are flooding in.
One man said "two pound, that's almost enough to buy an house round here."
The CEO of Tescos refused to comment, this maybe because he was eating chocolates.
A representative from the Shoppers United Complaints & Considerations Amnesty (SUCCA) is said to be looking in to this case, we believe he is looking for the strawberry one.

More news later, now the weather.

(hammer) :D

novocaine":2xxe7kh2 said:
discount store sells stuff cheaper than supermarket.

Why is it that when one shop sells products at a lower price than another it becomes a "discount" store? Lidl and Aldi are NOT "discounters". They sell a different range of products at a lower price partly because their suppliers are not burdened by huge advertising budgets as are spent by the "big" brands which the likes of Tesco etc. sell.
In this instance I am sure The Range has a lesser buying power than Tesco and would, at best, pay the same wholesale price as Tesco. So my point about every little only helps the Tesco shareholders still stands.

p.s. Sarcasm is particularly unpleasant near Christmas time. :wink:

Glynne":2j6z6rfm said:
I think for Black Magic you have to be a sultry dark haired lady and be accompanied by a black panther - or that could just be one of my fantasies?

You, a sultry lady.... and Chadwick Boseman? That is an unusual fantasy :D

Back