• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - ET Roberts & Lee Dorchester 12" Tenon Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale is this ET Roberts & Lee 12" tenon saw with 13 tpi rip teeth. The saw is in excellent condition, having only been used for a couple of test cuts and nothing more (shortly after I bought it I then bought a full set of Wenzloff saws and consequently it has never been used). The saw has a heavy folded brass back and a very nice American Black Walnut handle with oil finish. The original slip cover is included.

38585357250_df13e204d2_z.jpg

I am asking £60 for this saw, including postage within the UK. Preferred payment method is bank transfer, but I could take PayPal if necessary. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking, Ed

I've dropped this to £60, which is a great price - hopefully someone wants it at that.

Cheers, Ed

Beats me how to send PMs under this awful new forum design. Searched under your name. Searched all the (hard to see) buttons.

I've sent you a PM with my payment details, if you make the payment and reply with your postal address I'll get the saw sent off to you.

Cheers, Ed

AJB,
For private messages click on your name at the top right of page.
Then click on control panel.
Then on the top of that page you will see a number of options with private messages being one of them.
Click on that and you should be good to go.
Hope that helps
Gary

Back