Different day today

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you know in my spare time I am heavily involved with Norfolk & Suffolk 4x4 Response providing 4 wheel drive support to emergency services, councils, charities and other voluntary organisations during periods of adverse weather. This is all done voluntarily including us paying for our own fuel etc

http://www.4x4response.net/

I have had land Rovers nearly all my life and with the snow imminent in my area tonight am expecting a busy day or two ahead.

Anyway despite having been doing this for years I have today completed and acquired my LANTRA Professional Off Road Driver qualification and certification.

I know there is alot of anti-attitude toward 4x4 owners but next time you hear us being criticised please don't tar us all with the same brush!!

Congratulations Rog. Nice to hear that, pity there aren't more like you around. As has been said looks like you may be busy.

I =D> you there are not many people who will help others in their time of need,WELL DONE ROG
You take care.

Stew

Well with the snow falling overnight we have had a dozen calls where volunteer vehicles have been deployed throughout Norfolk & Suffolk to assist situations ranging from Ambulances and paramedic vehicles stuck in the snow to transporting emergency out of hours doctors - we even had a lady in labour successfully transported to hospital.

Expecting the calls to keep on coming in today but so far all have been dealt with successfully

Lets hope they call the baby Rover!

Nice one. Be good to have something near to us like that.

But that's norfolk and suffolk for you.... oh the longing, how i'ld love to live there! wonderful places

Latest posts

Back