Diamond Scroll Saw After Sales

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CABBY

Reaction score
:D Absolutely brilliant. Bought a really old Diamond off of e bay. The poor old girl has some problems, BUT, Doug at Diamond has been in touch with me and has provided some great detailed advice to try and sort out any problems, and is more than happy to go further to help me upgrade her. This is a man with great pride in his workmanship (not many left now). Just wanted to share this with other scroll/fret saw enthusiasts. All the best

Isn't Doug fantastic? He seems to take it as a personal affront that any of his machines should have the temerity to need further attention after they've left his workshop. It doesn't matter if they're more than ten years old, have had more than one owner and have been running daily; as far as he's concerned, they still shouldn't break down.

If you get the chance to visit his workshop, do so. He's a mine of information about scroll saw design and very good company to boot.

Gill

Back