Cumbria Woodtuners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbasher

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I went along to the Cumbria Woodturners meeting today for the first time. What a friendly welcoming bunch of turners. Saw some beautiful work especially a segmented vase.

I hope I can learn from these lads and lasses.

I was wondering if any on them use the forum?

Hi Tinbasher,
I'm really glad you enjoyed the meeting on Saturday - thank you for giving us a mention and it'll be great if you can come along regularly.

I'm on here every so often and will keep an eye open for you - I was the quiz-master :)

Happy turning over the festive period
Jon

Hi Peter,
The best source of information would be our website.
Please take a look at... http://www.turningcumbria.co.uk

That has details of our programme, meeting dates and venue.

We meet near Kendal but of course Cumbria is pretty big and so this may not be very close to you. There are other clubs in NW Cumbria, Barrow, Carlisle and the Eden Valley if Kendal is too far for you and I could provide details if necessary - just let me know.

Hope this helps
Jon

Hi folks , im a member of the Furness woodturning & woodcrafts club, who meet every Monday evening upstairs at Hartington st Methodist church in Barrow. We have lathes , woodcarving benches, scrollsaws & pyrography equipment , if anyone wants further info just contact me , cheers tony

Hi Vikki , yes this club is still going strong & meets in Hartington st church hall on Monday evening's from 18.00pm until 21.00pm . Obviously nothing is happening at the moment but they will be back at it when allowed. Cheers Tony

Latest posts

Back