cot

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
made this over the weekend its a pattern from Steve good s site ,just needs gluing ans staining the piece behind the design ans words bit so they stand out better , and a coat of varnish to protect it , made out of 1/4 inch plywood,its for an 8 inch doll

take care
John

Attachments

• IMG_0274.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0275.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 402
That’s brilliant to achieve that over a single weekend. Well done.. love the writing and pattern. :D

thanks Silversam in total about 7 hours work , still not totally finished I recon 2 more hours should see it done, - all this work has been done on my axminster trade ex 30, it is so easy to use and blade changing is a doddle, on my old record power I would have hardly got started - then I can get back to finishing off the colt 45 , then I am also going to start on a picture of 5 horses ,a pattern I got from the site by a person called "birchbark " " scroll saw village " , hopefully ,soon if the horse will co-operate I will get a photo of a shire mare that's in a field by me, and I will attempt to turn it into a pattern never done that before, got to keep expanding ones horizons, and I am going to start early for next Christmas and start to make some various sized reindeer's, on scroll saw and band saw . All of this depends on the weather my garage is not heated and I aint freezing for no one.

take care
John

Back