Conspiracy nuts. (split from Re: How does this work?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water ski treatment? Are you going to tow him behind a speedboat? That should make him confess.

Managed to escape ........... wandered around Mi5 HQ ........... seems like I'm in a top secret room, lots of filing cabinets labelled forum secrets.

I'm going to try and find the UK Workshop filing cabinet ......................

sunnybob":2yyqk5ln said:
Rich, even in the land of the free, if you dont own the gun and shoot it on public land, it is an offence technically. Although most likely the cop would just help you out putting holes in the cans. :lol: :lol:
True, in the strict sense it was illegal, but when you're miles from civilisation down a dirt road in Arizona, who is to know? :wink:

Rich... which brings us nicely full circle back to the ability of people in the security industry to not only SEE you in the middle of that desert, but for the satellite to have enough resolution to score your targets for you. :shock: :shock: :roll:

Chris.... anybody can use a board, using a ski takes skill and pride in your work. 8)

Dr Bob,.... bung us a couple juicy secrets so I can augment my meagre state pension with a bit of the old brown envelopes, theres a good chap, I'm sure your degree from azerbaijan is fully recognised in all the right STD clinics, ERR hospitals!

I always thought that going Waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay sounds like a great craic unless you know what's involved.
Its all about inside knowledgeand how much you are willing to share.
Many many moons past when I was younger and thought a little less about things I used work for a company that cleaned the windows at MI6. In the office one day a manager asked me to phone them up to confirm/book some work in because he was busy.
No worries...

Riiiiiiing.
Hello mate. Is that MI6?

No.
Eh?

No. This is not MI6.

Ahh that's odd. Im phoning from ..... we clean the windows at MI6 and i was given this number to book some work in.

Looking back I can imagine his face.

Quietly and with the patience of a man who quite possibly in past years spent hours behind the scope of a high powered rifle waiting for a target:
I suggest you talk to your manager and relate the gist of the conversation you had with the man who didn't work at MI6.
Click. The line was gently cut.

I shouted over the busy office: Cliff! I phoned that number. They said they never heard of MI6.
I have never seen the colour drain from a face quicker.
A few quiet but urgently stated words later I was back on the phone.

Hello. Is that Vauxhall Cross?
The same voice.
Ahhh. Hello. Is that the window cleaner?
I knew his game by now. I touched my nose. You'll have to do better than that my slippery friend.
It might be I said.
Who's asking?

And anyway. I wouldn't even mind but everyone knows its a front. That's why they had it in that James Bond film with the speed boat and that time the Sas dressed in civvies pretending to be firing mortars at it from vauxhall bridge when they was obviously badly made fireworks for all the damage they did and my uncle knows the shop they bought the fireworks from anyway.

Everyone knows the real MI6 HQ is behind the BP garage on....
Hold on back in a sec . Someone at the door. Thats odd for this time of afternoon. Anyway.
Be right back.

Right read a few secret files ......... got a bit of info, Mi5 are looking for someone who stole an artifact from king tuts tomb
anyone seen this

hQB20et.jpg

apparantly the main fella involved has tried to mingle in the forum, very dangerous man, handy with a rope ............................ :shock: report says, "he may act pleasant but approach with caution".

They believe it was stolen due to the fact, the object povides undeniable evidence of alien life forms existing back in 1200BC, as the object portrays a chicken and deformed rabbit riding a hoverboard.

was there anything about the lizard people in there Bob?
I tried to go to MI5 once, but it was closed so I went to Ikea instead.

novocaine":1a5yq1bu said:
was there anything about the lizard people in there Bob?

Hey he may be an old'un and a bit cranky but Lizard is a bit harsh, but yes I found Jacob's file, I haven't had time to read it, very thick, will need a few hours on that one.

If you only found 1 file you didn't pull the draw out far enough. it opens a door when it gets to it's full extent, the last guy who entered is still there apparently, something about it joining L space.

doctor Bob":3ftyzk65 said:
Right read a few secret files ......... got a bit of info, Mi5 are looking for someone who stole an artifact from king tuts tomb
anyone seen this

hQB20et.jpg

apparantly the main fella involved has tried to mingle in the forum, very dangerous man, handy with a rope ............................ :shock: report says, "he may act pleasant but approach with caution".

They believe it was stolen due to the fact, the object povides undeniable evidence of alien life forms existing back in 1200BC, as the object portrays a chicken and deformed rabbit riding a hoverboard.
Wow. I have no idea who he is but he sounds amazingly talented and interesting to know. Probably a real knockout with the ladies too. Good taste too to pick out such a well crafted sculpture I would think.
Wonder who it is?

One of those instances where the description bears no relationship to the picture

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've seen your rootin' tootin' handgun shootin' rollerdisco shorts Bob I'd leave it there mate lol.

sunnybob":3md4s1b1 said:
One of those instances where the description bears no relationship to the picture

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeh, sorry Sunnybob, bit of an old joke between me and Chris ............... maybe lost on most ..........

If I am comfortable enough in my own skin to post that shortie pic...........
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

sunnybob":1qtsij35 said:
If I am comfortable enough in my own skin to post that shortie pic...........
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)
I like a fella who can give it out and take it back in good spirit Bob without getting all nancy. Bit lacking on the internet mate.
Respects as always.
Chris

I was very surprised at the lack of insulting remarks about that pic.
I feel somewhat slighted. (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)

Just cos I'm old, dont mean my skin is thin. 8) 8) 8)

sunnybob":124opwh9 said:
I was very surprised at the lack of insulting remarks about that pic.
I feel somewhat slighted. (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)

Just cos I'm old, dont mean my skin is thin. 8) 8) 8)

Errr. I was tempted Bob but you had a gun! :shock:

doctor Bob":si7ub1bd said:
anyone seen this

hQB20et.jpg

1200BC my hairy ar** it's a pregnant hare circa 2019AD :D

Back