Complaint

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Now look here

I've been happily minding my own business and, probably by error, found myself in this forum on more occasions than I really wanted.

Yesterday when I had to cut a piece of 3x2, what did I use? A hand saw. I even had to walk past my trusty circular saw.

On Friday I used a hand plane.

Oh no. When is Norm on again? Where can I go for treatment?

I love my jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my Jet.
I love my ........

Cheers
Neil

PS I blame Alf. :roll:

Neil, you have my deep-felt sympathy..... for your reliance on tailed beasties, your worship of the bearded blunder, and your modernity.

You have my congratulations on delving, albeit very slightly, into the world of the neander; more power to your elbow :D

Many woodworkers have been pushed down the slope by Alf, including myself. Maybe I should put a warning in the forum rules? :wink:

It's too late for you now Neil. When you've slipped you can't go back. I would just give in now and take out a loan at the bank.

Hi Charley

I thought that you would help me.

Charley":tbx3bg4w said:
Many woodworkers have been pushed down the slope by Alf, including myself. Maybe I should put a warning in the forum rules? :wink:

No Charley, just ban her.

Charley":tbx3bg4w said:
It's too late for you now Neil. When you've slipped you can't go back. I would just give in now and take out a loan at the bank.

Wot, another one?

Neil :cry:

Now how is it my fault if at last the penny drops and the vict-, er, lucky woodworker realises what they've been missing? Anyway, I wasn't even here when the crimes were committed. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

All together now... :lol:

Yesterday when I had to cut a piece of 3x2, what did I use? A hand saw. I even had to walk past my trusty circular saw.

On Friday I used a hand plane.

which ones Neil.??

c'mon now, fess up..

<nudging gently....

ummmmmm....mind your feet there bud..
:twisted:

<quietly noting that for a self confessed dailed demon addict.. Our Neil's spending more and more time in here...
Envy...??
:p

Neil

It's your own fault for buying those beautiful hand tools in the first place. If only you had resisted :p Come on, admit it, you can't resist the lure and beauty of a LN jack or block and as for those dovetail saws and the chisels.......

The rot has set in - may as well send the Jet kit back :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers

Tony

Neil as you are in need of sympathy I will, in my best synpathetic mode offer you a nice set of old hand saws for all of you tailed devils :wink: only to assist you understand :wink: .

Bean

What a pity-just had the "Big" tools delivered and now the bug has bitten. I can see that Jet rusting away in the corner :lol:
There's only one thing for it Neil-lets lobby Discovery Channel to put Norm back on! (and Esp, "the Bearded blunder"-watch yourself Laddo. There are powerful forces at work :twisted: )
cheers,
Philly :D

Good morning all

I'm feeling much better today.

I watched eight episodes of NYW and then spent the night in the workshop covered with all those beautiful tails. :lol:

Ah bliss.

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":2zkn1xjo said:
Good morning all

I'm feeling much better today.

I watched eight episodes of NYW and then spent the night in the workshop covered with all those beautiful tails. :lol:

Ah bliss.

Cheers
Neil

ummmmmmmm..... you slept with your power tools..??????

<shakin head to reboot...

Neil... Buddy... y'all NEED some "help"... y'all know what I'm sayin....????

btw.. I hope you were wearin your safety glasses...

:wink:

Hi Mike

Midnight":275gpwpo said:
here's a thought....
surely a proper Normite would be buyin Delta..??

Delta?
yikes.gif

Cheers
Neil

<strugglin to keep a straight face....

well.... yeaa.... I mean... other than yon HUGE thickness sander, the rest of his heavy stuff is ALL Delta..right..??

<shrugs.... sayin nothin bout the chequed jammie jacket......but thinkin plenty...

:wink:

Back