Chippie's Tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The parcels I had addresses for went off this morning, either by Royal Mail (recorded) or Parcel Force.

I think I've got everything right, but if there's any problems let me know, and I'll hide under the table until you've gone away.

There's still a couple of bits that had been dibbed but have not been followed through on. PM me and I'll get it sorted.

Cheers,

Ed.

Can I register my interest in the moulding planes. Unless already spoken for.

Adidat

I'm going to be rather busy so won't have the time to sort out the woodies for a while - if anyone else wants them, then it would be better that they take them, rather than them lying idle in my shed for six months, otherwise I'm still interested.

Cheers,

Carl

Mine arrived today.

pig-yay.gif

Thank you so much for these, can't tell you how pleased I am to have them. :D

Shoulder plane arrived safe and sound, thank you.

Pete

The Stanley 63 spokeshave arrived too, looking forward to giving it a try, much less clumsy than the 151/152 I'm used to.

My donation has gone to Alzheimers society. Thanks to Ed for doing this, very generous spirit =D>

Not sure whether you've been cleared out already, but if there's a plough plane in there I'd be happy to take it off of your hands. It's the last tool I need to finish building my first bench!

405 arrived safely this afternoon, very, very much appreciated. I'll just have to find out how to use it now.
The boss is currently organising the donation to the BHF, might even get her to use her card. Win, win!

Thank you.

Irons arrived today too. Thanks again Ed for doing this. I hope the family is pleased at your gesture and happy to know some good causes have been helped a little and the tools are being used. (Even if a lttle cack handedly by some. :oops: )
Best regards,
Chris

Are any of the small plow planes still available? i've had a hankering for one for a while now :mrgreen:

Cheers, Sam

Tools arrived safe and sound the other day. Thank you very much! Donation made to Cancer Research UK. Amazing thing you've done here!

LOUXYrb.jpg

Hi Ed - I spoke to you a bit ago about a guage and a potential 5 1/2 plane too - have I missed something from you? I did send my details by PM?

No problem if I've missed out - didn't want to mess you around though if you were waiting for something for me? Cheers, Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Soz, no messing about...the snow cleared and all work went mental. I'll get get the sliding bevel off as soon as, but the 5 1/2 has already gone. There's a rebate plane still up for grabs. Fancy it?

Latest posts

Back